Sunday, February 9, 2014

The first blabber - Decisions.

I know, I should have made a welcome post to welcome you in my new blog which I created for no reason but to write whatever on my mind without expecting stalkers, though I'm gonna put a link on my twitter profile lol, so if there's still a stalker, I think you're going to enjoy this blog. But, nay, I'm not gonna welcome you! It's just because I don't think anyone will be even interested to read my blabbers.


Well, let's get to the first blabber, decisions.
For those who might be reading this and know me in my real life, they know I'm the greatest indecisive person anyone can ever meet! I mean, it's like I take a decision, then after less than a minute, YES, a minute, I change my mind to the complete opposite decision.

So, it came to me, why do we need to make decision?! Why can't we just go with the flow, live it a day by day, or actually a minute by minute, you know, just not to think about anything that needs a decision! I might have even considered the option of not eating if I'm not offered the food in my bed, because joining them for lunch or dinner will require me to think and decide whether to go or not! Yeah, that's how pathetic I am with decisions!

If someone is reading this, and if you reached up to this point, you might as well realize that you've wasted your time reading this useless post that will lead you to nothing.

Well, anyways, I'm glad you passed by.

See you in the next blabber.

No comments:

Post a Comment